[Discussion] reminder: meeting/building visit tomorrow

Robin Paulson robin at bumblepuppy.org
Mon Nov 1 10:40:32 NZDT 2010

hi everyone,
we have a building visit tomorrow evening, and a meeting to discuss
various things.

more info at this page:
http://creativespace.org.nz/wiki/index.php/Meeting_17

-------------
Meeting 17

Time & Place
    * Title: Tangle ball Auckland Meeting
    * When: Tuesday, November 2nd, 7:00pm
    * Where: 27a Edinburgh Street, Newton map

All are welcome.

Agenda
    * A visit to check out a potential venue in Newton.

Meeting afterwards at Ed's place
    * We will also discuss all our building options
    * Bank account
    * Interim membership fees
          o Before we have a building
          o Allows us to get a deposit together
          o Allows us to pay for web-hosting/domain name (and reimburse
Nevyn)