[Discussion] the venue in newton

Calvin spielburg at woosh.co.nz
Sun Nov 7 17:33:57 NZDT 2010

Cool, good to see some movement.
Just to let you know, Hugh has bought another factory, and is probably
going to give up the lease on the space we looked at.
How ever on a brighter note, he is still open to us raiding his factory
and bins for all the bits of scrap we want to take.
Let me know if once we get a space confirmed, anyone is keen to go and
load up with lights and mdf etc.

On another note. the cricket season has arrived, I am coaching and
assistant coaching several teams, so I wont be quite as available on
Wed, Thurs and Sat. But I am still a keen "muddled egg"  [tangleball]
member.
Cheers Cal.