[Discussion] the venue in newton

Brian Murphy brian at objective.co.nz
Sun Nov 7 17:50:16 NZDT 2010

Hi is there any chance that someone with the keys to the Web page
http://creativespace.org.nz/  could get the information about the
meeting on Tuesday the 9th at 7pm at 27a Edinburgh St. Newton, up there.

We want people there to make it possible for us to make a viable
commitment to leasing the place.

Brian