[Discussion] the venue in newton

Neftaly Hernandez neftaly.hernandez at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 18:12:54 NZDT 2010

Following Ed's prompting (last meeting) I've set up a site at
http://tangleball.co.nz/. Not sure who's currently in charge of the web
stuff, but I'll admin anybody who asks. Haven't been able to get in contact
with Ed again, unfortunately.

I've also managed to reserve a bunch of 18mm 2.4x1.2m coversheets:
4x particle board for benches/cabinets
9x MDF for the wall partition (leftovers would be for benches).
They're $10 each and I've promised to accept/decline on Wednesday, so if we
can come to consensus on the building this meeting it would be a good idea
to rustle up a bit of cash (It's rare to get so many panels at once so this
is something that requires attention ASAP - the rest isn't time-dependent,
regardless I'll bring a plan and work out a bill of materials for benches,
paint, the partition wall and wiring at the meeting).

If this meeting is successful in regards to the building and we can bankroll
it, I'd like to get the benches/wall/etc installed over the remainder of the
week. Anybody keen for a working bee?

Cheers,
Nef.