[Discussion] the venue in newton

Ed Maker at ClubEd.com
Mon Nov 8 13:41:55 NZDT 2010

At 06:12 p.m. 7/11/2010, you wrote:
>Following Ed's prompting (last meeting) I've set up a site at
><http://tangleball.co.nz/>http://tangleball.co.nz/. Not sure who's
>currently in charge of the web stuff, but I'll admin anybody who
>asks. Haven't been able to get in contact with Ed again, unfortunately.

As a rule, I am entirely un-contactable on the weekend. Generally
speaking fro Fri-Sun, when I'm not working, I'm sleeping.

>If this meeting is successful in regards to the building and we can
>bankroll it, I'd like to get the benches/wall/etc installed over the
>remainder of the week. Anybody keen for a working bee?

We might need to slow down a little, and sort out the lease first -
this stuff can take time, assuming all goes to plan. The landlord was
out of the country last week, but I'm working on tracking him down
today, since he should get back today.

Ed