[Discussion] possibly OT: Auckland server collective

Robin Paulson robin at bumblepuppy.org
Mon Nov 8 16:19:06 NZDT 2010

Hi all,
A group of us are putting together a collective to run servers between us,
for the benefit of its members.

The details haven't been worked out yet, but it will be something like the
servers being owned and operated by the group, at no profit, with
maintenance done by group members. This is not intended (at the moment, but
who knows in the future) to be a big, commercial operation.

We are meeting on the 18th of November, at 7:30 in Pizza Pizza on Queen
Street, to discuss where to go from here.

map:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-36.85184&mlon=174.76427&zoom=16&layers=M

If you're interested in joining with us, drop me a line off the list, or
just turn up - all are welcome.

Cheers,

--
robin