[Discussion] Last night..

Nevyn nevynh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:07:38 NZDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I've just been asking about last night. The venue is being taken (as
if we had any doubt). There were apparently around 15 people there
last night. 10 of which committed to it. So, we have until the 1st to
get another 10 people committed at least and money collected ($20
each?) and then $20 / week thereafter. I'm hoping to go and have a
little look around some time next week.

Do we need to do anything in the way of promotion? Web sites updated.
Open invitation? If we could get the use of a bbq perhaps we could
make it sort of a grand opening type of thing. eg. sit around, meet
people, have a sausage or 3 etc.

Bearing in mind that it's the end of the year, it's going to be a bit
of a struggle getting people involved in something new - so promotion
to kick things off with is probably not such a bad thing.

Regards,
Nevyn
http://nevsramblings.blogspot.com/