[Discussion] Wooden crates for pickup

Zarek Jenkinson (Eltu lefngap 'eveng) eltulefngapeveng at skxawng.lu
Thu Nov 11 19:03:20 NZDT 2010

Would be great as an SVN/CVS and web server for the group.
Then Nevyn won't have to pay for a server!
I can put Linux on it and configure it for the group.
I don't have Win2000 Server... Why bother paying for a server OS when you
can get better for free with Linux?

-- Zarek
http://eltulefngapeveng.co.cc/