[Discussion] Wooden crates for pickup

Brian Murphy brian at objective.co.nz
Thu Nov 11 20:12:34 NZDT 2010

I Have A Proliant 1600 too, and an external disk array, and a swag of
disks from 2GB-36GB.

2x400Mhz CPUs I think and 512MB

Last ran Suse on it I think.

Brian

--

Providing the right answers to the right questions. Keeping technology working for you.

Brian Murphy                Objective - Measuring, Monitoring and Alerting
Mob: 021 - 732 576
Fax: 09 - 815 6202
brian at objective.co.nz