[Discussion] Wooden crates for pickup

Logan Moore logan at xentac.com
Fri Nov 12 02:39:55 NZDT 2010

I had linux on it for a while as well, but I had trouble with one of the
CPU's failing under it for some reason, and upon reboot it simply stopped
using the CPU to avoid problems. Never had that problem under Windows though
and I suspect it's because Windows 2K had the driver support for the
machine. That was about 4 years ago though and the kernel has matured alot
since then.

If Brian can figure it out, it's yours!

I also have a dismantled shuttle that I need to test. I suspect the PSU
blew, so I took all the parts out and was going to test with a standard ATX
PSU. If it works, I'll fabricate something to put it in. Could make a good
jukebox, haha!

- Logan