[Discussion] The Tagleball Site

Roman Vaughan smartie.on.computer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 13:15:54 NZDT 2010

Hey guys,

I've just finished school, and got a few exams to go before i'm free for the
holidays.
I'd like to build a nice full featured site for you guys. I have 5 years
experience in PHP and MySQL and I've developed C.M.S. based sites before.
I'm not offering to spend all my time on it. more of something to do during
my spare time which I'm sure you guys will appreciate ::)

I really can't wait for Tangleball to fully kick off as I'm a Electronics
Hobbyist. I love working with embedded electronics and would love to have
access to tools, macheinery and workspace that i can't afford to have
myself.

If you guys would like to take up my offer (I'm not asking for money at all)
Let me know and we can discuss what the site can have. I'm not a designer so
someone will have to come up with some designs though.

Cheers
Roman