[Discussion] people page

Jaco - WorkShop Enterprises jaco at workshop.gen.nz
Wed Nov 24 09:50:39 NZDT 2010

That's just a regular page, right?

Will look for some modules later, such as a members/people/profiles
module & one for publishing calendars (still doing some reading a.t.m)

Please add items that you'd like to see to the wishlist on the wiki:
http://creativespace.org.nz/wiki/index.php/Talk:Website
(currently under the discussion area; can move it if inappropriate)

- J