[Discussion] Participation of other groups

Robin Paulson robin at bumblepuppy.org
Wed Nov 24 11:32:08 NZDT 2010

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:43:30 +1300, Jaco - WorkShop Enterprises
<jaco at workshop.gen.nz> wrote:
> The AuckLUG group meet once a month, and I'm certain that we/they would
> draw value from the space (especially fro install-fests & the like).
> Would we require the group to make a certain donation for access to the
> venue?
> I'd be willing to pitch in a few $$$ (2 beers' worth) for the use of the

> space; I'm sure others will too, but I'm concerned about turnout if all
> participants are compelled to pay.

maybe it falls under what we talked about last night: 'so long as there is
a member there, they can bring guests'

> ....may be a topic to raise for the next meeting.

i'll stick it on the agenda for next week - a group of 20 people for a two
hour meeting is qualitatively different to bringing one or two friends to
show them a project

--
robin

http://tangleball.co.nz/