[Discussion] web admins (was: meetup.com)

Jaco - WorkShop Enterprises jaco at workshop.gen.nz
Thu Nov 25 09:40:30 NZDT 2010

On 25/11/10 01:17, Neftaly Hernandez wrote:
> Anybody keen to admin the group?
You can add me as admin to any & all web-related groups, please.
MeetUp, FB, twitter, identica, drupal, wiki, ssh, etc, etc

Also, can we set up a group somewhere (on the Site/CRM, wiki, whatever)
of the online "admins" (for lack of a better term), so that we have the
contact info for those concerned, please?
I'd like to confirm a set of backups of the systems concerned, before we
start some "serious" work

- J