[Discussion] minutes for tuesday's meeting

Ed Maker at ClubEd.com
Thu Nov 25 14:13:28 NZDT 2010

At 02:06 p.m. 25/11/2010, you wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:53:22 +1300, Ed <Maker at ClubEd.com> wrote:
> > At 12:30 p.m. 25/11/2010, you wrote:
> >>I saved the file to Ed's desktop on his netbook. Ed, can you
> >>copy/paste it to the wiki and I'll edit it later tonight?
> >
> > Sorted. I've dumped them onto the meeting page:
> > http://creativespace.org.nz/wiki/index.php/Meeting_21
>
>cheers. will there be(e) anything bee-related at the launch, ed?

Are you implying that I should attack people with my bees?

That hardly seems appropriate!

Alternatively, I'm not too sure. Bringing the hive down is surely not
an option, nor would rooftop tours be too practical. I'll ponder...

Ed