[Discussion] Fwd: [Tumekecyclespace] the tangle ball/creative space

Tim Toolman thetoolman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 15:05:40 NZDT 2010

Heh well remembered!.  I'll need to check my plans for next weekend, but in
principle I'd be happy for an excursion with it, however I have no easy way
of moving it!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8086033@N04/4542758334/

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/8086033@N04/4542758334/>A slightly less cool
option is to bring just the xbox (brains of it) and the control panel:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8086033@N04/486184614/

So yeah, I'll check what I am up to.  Anyone got a van to cart a fridge
sized case around?

It runs emulators for most consoles and micros, in addition to MAME.

- Toolman.

--
Tim Taylor
+64 21 48 1275 - my old-new number!