[Discussion] promotion - 'The big idea'

Robin Paulson robin at bumblepuppy.org
Thu Nov 25 16:26:26 NZDT 2010

vik has put me in touch with someone involved with 'the big idea', "home
of NZ's creative community" at http://www.thebigidea.co.nz/

they have asked us to create a profile, and they will feature us in the
weekly email news bulletin. this site is pretty big, well-used, and thus
potentially useful for getting the name out there. i've created an account,
which is currently empty. so, we need some blurb, something to promote us.
my writing is rather flat and scientific, so could some of you help?

when i get the logon details, i'll share them with you. it would be great
to get something out in the next couple of days, so we can get people along
for the party in 9 days. any takers?

doing similar with 'the bank of real solutions' would also be useful - is
anyone interested in creating an account and looking after it?

--
robin

http://tangleball.co.nz/
http://bumblepuppy.org/blog/