[Discussion] How does one use the supercool new jukebox software?

Ed Maker at ClubEd.com
Wed Feb 8 20:50:05 NZDT 2012

It was two things, one I dind't realise that "jukebox" actually meant
the physical version, found in the pokie machine. Secondly, Carl found
an unplugged plug inside said jukebox - was that the amp plug you meant?
Solved.
ta,
Ed