[Discussion] Marking Tangleball tools

Robin Paulson robin at bumblepuppy.org
Mon Feb 13 12:14:05 NZDT 2012

 On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:03:48 +1300, Cheng Eu Chew wrote:
> Some time ago, people suggested that we mark our tools to seperate
> them from Tumeke, Tangleball, personal. Further, a couple of people
> suggested that we just get pink tools to reduce the likely hood of
> them being taken and being easily identified.
>
> Opportunity knocks:
> http://www.1-day.co.nz/products/AA8DFN1LT
>
> If there are people who agree, I do not mind contributing to the
> above.

 the pinkness doesn't concern me. however, is cheap stuff like this
 likely to last? and is there anything in there we specifically need? i
 had a look at the list, and i think we have most of that covered

 is marking them as easy as scratching/writing with permanent marker a
 'TB' on to the handle/a suitable place on the tool?

--
 robin

 http://fu.ac.nz - Auckland's Free University