[Discussion] Marking Tangleball tools

Mr. C K spielburg99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:37:00 NZDT 2012

OK we will put the photos where the missing tools used to live. LOL.

But seriously,  I will be in tonight. Lots of the tools are mine on loan. I
will make sure my CK or CR is on them. Then paint them. I'll still consider
them mine but they are on permanent loan. If I leave Tangleball (gods
forbid) I will either donate them or pack and disappear with them.  The
paint is just to prevent confusion. I think each person should mark their
tools with initials and paint if on Loan. Or just paint if you donated it
to Tangleball.  Personal tools should be idetifiably marked in some way so
they are not assumed to be a donation if they are left out.
What sayeth the Tanglemoot?