[Discussion] The old photo on the fridge

Cheng Eu Chew renedox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:35:21 NZDT 2012

While it is no indication to my preferences, spank me sideways and
call me Bob, copyright/patents/intellectual property at the moment is
so screwed I really can't be bothered getting too involved or worried
in it. Especially with something like this.

Let the copyright apologists begin their debate! :P

Cheng Eu Chew
Email : renedox at gmail.com
Mobile : +64220810098