[Discussion] passwords

Cheng Eu Chew renedox at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:25:26 NZDT 2012

I believe that is the current plan - once we do actually get the
computer from Abhishek. As I understood it anyway.

One computer for general web surfing and use - relatively locked down
but kept at a usable state and "guaranteed" internet connectivity.
Another computer, also free access, for people to do other things like
dev and other crap - which also includes web surfing.

Cheng Eu Chew
Email : renedox at gmail.com
Mobile : +64220810098