[Discussion] passwords

Mr. C K spielburg99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 23:14:10 NZDT 2012

So I am guessing that , the new password is for the times we want to
start,restart or de-hibernate the compooder? And that there is a separate
... non broadcast on the mailing list...password in keepass that would be
needed if one was to want to start doing installing/ programming etc. on
the machine?
Is that correct ?