[Discussion] passwords

Ed Maker at ClubEd.com
Fri Feb 24 06:15:13 NZDT 2012

On 23/02/12 23:14, Mr. C K wrote:

> So I am guessing that , the new password is for the times we want to
> start,restart or de-hibernate the compooder? And that there is a
> separate ... non broadcast on the mailing list...password in keepass
> that would be needed if one was to want to start doing installing/
> programming etc. on the machine?
> Is that correct ?

Incorrect. But it might be set up that way in the near future.
I started up the computer and it didn't need the password, but it was
logged out when Auger was trying to use it the other day, so sometimes
it does want the password (maybe on wake but not startup?).

But anyway, at the current moment, it's back the way it was for the most
part, but with the new password.

Ed