[Discussion] PRISM break meet followup

Cheng Eu Chew renedox at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 10:54:48 NZST 2013

Not always, having something centralised is fine. It is keeping the
data which is the problem.

You can have a centralised system and when people come asking for the
data, you are legally compelled to provide the data - if you have it.
Not doing so is in contempt.

The challenge now is to seperate the two.

Cheng Eu Chew
Email : renedox at gmail.com
Mobile : +64220810098

Sent from an electronic device.