[Discussion] Red Bull derby

Wayne Rooney wrooney at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jul 2 21:33:56 NZST 2013

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 10:09:22 Jaco van der Merwe - Workshop Enterprises Ltd.
wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Just got this post @ the FB page:
> http://tgp.redbull.com/nz/en#home
>
> The Red Bull downhill race/derby is coming up.
>
> Would this be something we could get around?
> Possibly something awesome we could do in collaboration with Tumeke -
> seeing as we have *heaps* of bits & pieces needing to be put to good use?

The problem is, as I see it, that a large chunk of the points awarded for your
participation is awarded for the costumes you wear and the sketch you perform
before your run down the hill.

So you need five people there on the day, in costume, with some sort of
performance worked out, as well as a cart to run down the hill in that will
survive the corners and the jump.

That will take some organisation.

Wayne