[Discussion] CarPuter

Calvin Rainey spielburg99 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 08:15:20 NZST 2013

Google Translate, or there is an app you can use to take a photo, then ask
it for translation. Might be useful.

But you will also need a band expander, as NZ runs from about 86fm to 110fm
or something like that.
Japanese car radios run on 70 fm to about 90 fm.
So you tend to miss out on a lot of stations.

CK