[Discussion] Existing Tangleball rules - does anyone have a copy? Is a copy online somewhere?

Robin de Haan robin.dehaan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:27:46 NZST 2013

Hi Everyone,

The official Companies Register rules for Tangleball are
here<http://www.societies.govt.nz/pls/web/DBSIFRAME.I_Init?p_access_no=C0D1BC291886BFF5C30C96D6A1B89841&p_receipt_number=14481196&p_sequence_number=1&p_reference_number=2541256&p_called_from=ALLTAB|doc1>
(although
I'm not sure if that link is permanent).

*Does anyone have these rules in an editable format?* (i.e not a pdf image)

I've already looked through emails and on the TB wiki.

This Sat at 3pm, Abhishek and I suggest that we try to simplify these rules
in a way that satisfies the Companies Office, while also allowing for
further "house rules" (that actually reflect our week to week decision
making process) and a broader TB constitution.

That's why an editable copy would be useful.

I also happened to stumble across a wiki page on our "Constitutional
Review<http://www.tangleball.org.nz/wiki/index.php/Constitution_review_2013>"
(Abhishek wrote?) that may be of interest.

Robin.