[Discussion] Kraut is visiting & Kiwi Telco

Jaco van der Merwe - Workshop Enterprises Ltd. workshop.enterprises at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 12:28:01 NZDT 2013

Prepay's a winner.

I've had some pretty damn poor experiences with voda in the past &
cannot in good conscience recommend it to anybody.
My personal preference/bias would be 2degrees - at least I feel they
take me less for a ride, and you should be able to pick up a SIM from
most supermarket check-outs.
I have no opinion/experience with Telecom, though I do suspect coverage
might differ.

I suspect the key difference might be what GSM spectrum your mobile
supports: Telecom for 850mhz and 2100mhz, voda for 900MHz & 1800 MHz
(IINM - Cheng may be able to correct me here)

Kind regards

      - Jaco