[Discussion] Survey on the future or demise of Tangleball

PhoneOf Ed phoneofed at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:37:18 NZDT 2018

Regarding the "some say it won't" header....

We need to give the landlord notice, basically now. He already knows the
gist of what's going on, and is cool with it since he wanted to put the
rent up to the normal rates (double) a while ago, and that's assuming it
doesn't get sold in the very near future. Tumeke got their grant and will
be gone. There are more issues, as have been discussed in many meetings.

This is its time.

This can be a helpful discussion for those who want to do something new
after Tangleball, but even if we find $10k under the sofa cushions, it
doesn't "save Tangleball" in its current form or its current home.