[Discussion] Survey on the future or demise of Tangleball

Andrew Dixon mrdeee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 15:33:45 NZDT 2018

To those that do not know me,  I was a paying member for many years, but am
not currently.

To me there are two discrete questions, "
1) "Am I a current member"
2) "How long have/did I contribute financially"
depending on context, question two is either essential or meaningless.

I am keenly interested in Tangleball surviving. 95% of Tangleball is
incredible and worth preserving. The remaining 5% is toxic. I would venture
that those that left are your biggest source of useful information

If you are genuinely interested in having a real discussion I will take the
risk and visit.
I am also in a position to offer a larger, neutral meeting space if desired.

--
Andrew Dixon