[Discussion] meeting minutes 23 October

Calvin Rainey spielburg99 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 12:32:05 NZDT 2018

Hi folks,

I have been meaning to get to a meeting for some time to let you know I've
resigned from TB, but unfortunately been too busy in my new job...[yay I
have a job]

Please take this email as my notice to resign from Tangleball membership.

I wish everyone well.  I'll be along one evening this week to pick up any
projects/tools I've loaned of the last while.

Cheers Calvin  - CK

PS. - feel free to call me on 0212033650 to confirm its me that wrote this.

CHeers

--
Calvin Rainey
0212033650