[Discussion] meeting minutes 30 october

Andrew Dixon mrdeee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 20:30:07 NZDT 2018

i did donate a power planer, if it is mine i can pick it up if desired. ditto the mini skill saw and sash clamps.
please let me know when the metal shelves in the entrance are available (no rush)

if you are looking to rehome stuff,
* taplab was interested in getting a vending machine.
* fablab MIGHT want the cnc.
* gribblehirst MIGHT be interested in the screen printing stuff and any electronic stuff.
* central community shed might want the timber and a lathe, maybe a thicknesser.
* ranui have a community garden but are wanting to add a makerspace, they might be able to rehouse some tools, hardware and materials.

To be safe you may want to check your rules of incorporation. most have a clause restricting how assets are disposed of when winding up. there is normally a restriction requiring gifting to another society with similar objectives. there are groups throughout the city that you may be able to help.

Sent from myMail for iOS