Scroll Saw Write-Up
Scroll saw Tool belongs to Gary Tolley.
- For cutting thin materials only, wood or plastic, no metal.
- Your project should be no more than 250mm square.
- Be sure to go slowly, don't bend the blade, don't go backwards.
- Safety glasses must be worn
- If you have long hair, a safety cap must be worn.
- Courtesy announcement before turning it on.
- Hold work firmly to the table.
- When replacing the blade, it needs to cut in the downwards direction.
- Unplug after use.
- Clean up after use.